[Elfsea] flag pole hill

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Fri Jul 19 21:04:25 PDT 2002

this is the EASIEST way to get there!!! I was just house sitting right by there.  :o)

Get to either of these junctures and you'll be fine.  75 and North West Highway.  You want to be on North West Highway past 75.  About a couple of miles east of 75, you want to turn LEFT on LAWTHER.  Lawther is st the Whiterock Lake Bus Depot.  The light for Lawther is just under bridge that goes across Northwest Highway there at the Bus Depot.  Once on Lawther, you can take EITHER the first or second stop sign.  The first is Look Out  (or maybe it's called Go Forth..I'm a tad foggy), the second is White Rock.  (White Rock is the easiest route) Take a right at either location.  each meet up with one another.  once you hit the junction of Look out/Go Forth and White Rock, take a left on Look Out/Go Forth (or forward if you are already on the route) and you will see it to your immediate right side.  OH you HAVE to wait until dusk!!!!!! The place has TONS of fire flies at night!  The kids will go wild!  Also, take the kids to the left on Look out, and there is a wooded area across from a horse farm.  In the yard, you'll see peacocks.  Go down till you see Eagle street and turn right (the only way you can turn.) you'll first see a field to the right, but the first house you come to, a peacock usually sits on their porch!  You can take Eagle on down to White Rock and take a right, you'll be home free.

Have fun!!!

Violet