[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 25 07:02:21 PDT 2002

The first weekend in November. We need to get a plan
together and then publish it. It *is* the same weekend
as Crown Tourney so I will not be able to come, but
I think the majority of people in the area will not
be at Crown, so we should have enough to make a good
demo. The Chivalric fighting might be a little shy as
many of our best fighters will be at Crown. But rapier
could be well represented and I'm sure we could set up
some archery - combat and target.

Caelin