[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 07:48:33 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

The race track in in Grandprarie just outside Irving.  Is this Elsea or
Lindenwood, if Lindenwood has enyone consulted Lindenwood?

Cassandra

>From: "Richard Threlkeld"
>To: "Elfsea"
>Subject: [Elfsea] Demo opportunity
>Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:35:42 -0500
>
>I just got a call from a friend at the Longhorn Council of the Boy Scouts of
America (the group which covers our area). They are having a big event at the
race track the first weekend in November and would like us to do a demo or
even a melee practice. They said they have all the space in the world so we
can set up an encampment like Highland Games only bigger.