[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Jul 25 13:19:33 PDT 2002

Brigit,
 I'm so glad to see you wanting to play with us... it's been a while.  Get
with Ceata, our demo Co-coordinator and see what you can do to help organize
everyone who is not going to Crown.  I've seen you work in the past; you
work hard and get the job done.  Vivat Brigit!

I would like very much to help on this. My time and resources are yours, how
may I be of assistance?

HL Brigit

From: Richard Threlkeld [mailto:rjt at softwareinnovation.com]

The first weekend in November. We need to get a plan
together and then publish it. It *is* the same weekend
as Crown Tourney so I will not be able to come, but
I think the majority of people in the area will not
be at Crown, so we should have enough to make a good
demo. The Chivalric fighting might be a little shy as
many of our best fighters will be at Crown. But rapier
could be well represented and I'm sure we could set up
some archery - combat and target.

Caelin
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]