[Elfsea] Home Recovering (Off Topic)

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at swbell.net
Mon Jul 29 09:16:13 PDT 2002

For those who don't know me, please just delete this message.

I had my surgery on Tuesday and I'm home recovering.  They removed the
tumor with good clear margins and three of my lymph nodes.  They found
micro cancer in one of the lymph nodes but the chemo and radiation
treatments should handle the last of it.  I'm out for the next week or
so and see my oncologist on Friday and discover what the treatment plan
will be.

I'm doing fine and I'm feeling amazingly well with little discomfort.

Afrena U'Dunlainge
AKA Beth Zimmerman Simone's Mom