[Elfsea] Wednesday night Rapier practice

Master Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 1 07:10:56 PDT 2002

Greetins Elfsea!

Begining this wednesday at 7:00 PM I will be starting a mid week Rapier
practice at Radol Mill Park. I will be there and have the loaner gear on
hand. A map to the park can be found here
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/Resources/fighter.gif

Sunday fighter practices will remain at Veterans park.

For those interested in learning rapier and becoming an Authorized fighter,
we can do that to!, as of Saturday afternoon, HL Benedict Ashton, Central
Regional Rapier Marshal, approved my request and made me an authorizing
marshal.

At Home in Elfsea
Master Darius of the Bells, OL
Baronial Rapier Marshal

"Besides the artist two things are to be considered in every art, -
the instrument and the audience" - Sir Walter Raliegh