[Elfsea] Diane's problem...

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 10:39:28 PDT 2002

Hola!

I feel as though a new day has begun and the world has lifted off my
shoulders!

I am still in the process of getting through all the red-tape from Medicaid,
so while I've been waiting, I've been doing my own research on the web. I do
believe that she is bi-polar. If you are interested about learning more
about this, you can go to:

http://www.bpkids.org

As I sat there reading their web-site, Phelippe and I both found ourselves
repeatedly saying "Yup, that's Diane".  I talked to another SCA member this
weekend who has a bipolar child and we both now have someone to lean on.

I will be getting the OK soon to go see a doctor to get the official
diagnosis,...I'll keep you updated!  I know that ya'll have seen Diane being
good, but I want everyone to see what a great little girl she truly can be.

Maria