[Elfsea] Defender Scottish Culture Camp

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 06:55:13 PDT 2002

To the Scottish Persona Populas (Irish & Welsh cousins too),

The Culture Camp planning is now getting under way in earnest.  I would hope many of you are planning to camp with us and each will add to the overall appearance of the camp.  We will probably be camped in either the area where the Royals normaly camp or to the left of the Archery area next to the trees as plans now stand.

If it can be arranged, there will be a traditional Scottish Feast for the Culture camp held in the main hall at 5:00 PM.  Some volunteers are needed to help with setup and cleanup.  Please contact me at artairmacmora at yahoo.com

Keep watching for more information as it becomes available.

Please pass this on to other lists you may belong to.

In your service,

Ld. Artair Macmora