[Elfsea] Fools Court and Competition

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Tue Jul 23 14:15:49 PDT 2002

WHAT?
Fools Court and Competition

WHEN?
Sunday, August 25 11 am to ??? (We have the site until late!)

WHERE?
Lake Arlington Community Center at Richard Simpson Park 6300 W Arkansas

SITE FEE?
NONE- Donations are more than welcome Please!

WHAT ARE WE DOING????
Come for a Day of Fun in Elfsea!  This years theme?  Why, Rain and Mud of course! (since it was to be held at Spring Faire which has been dubbed Mud Faire 2002)
A day of fun and games and relaxation for the populace in a beautiful relaxed and yes, air conditioned setting! bring your games!  bring your wonderful Elfsea spirit!  bring your friends and show them that yes,
Life is Good In Elfsea (tm)

Bardic Competition- poems, stories, songs about rain and mud!  Bring your best "No Kidding, there I was up to my knees in mud . . ." stories!

Dessert Competition- mmmmmmmm good! (Mud Pies anyone?)

Pot Luck-bring something to share!

Children's Activities-TBA

Fighter Practice-Wear your brightest and come to practice.  Cheer your favorite fighters on starting around 5pm.

Alcoholic Beverages are permitted for individuals 21 and older inside only.

Contact Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves for more fun info!
817-303-0293 (no calls after 10pm) or ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Brought to you by the letters F and C your friendly neighborhood autocrat . . .
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves