[Elfsea] newadditions to the family

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Tue Jul 23 19:27:20 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

I am proud to announce that my neighbors that came with me to fighter practice on Sunday to Flag Pole Hill have decided to join the fair Kingdom of Ansteorra.  They have not decided which Barony to play with (Elfsea or Steppes) but since the majority of you that spoke to them at fighter practice (and of course, I'm with Elfsea), there is a good possibility they will chose our Barony.
   On their behalf,I have requested that they be added to our list.  Please make them feel at home.  (as if you haven't already done so! lol! )  Their mundane names (when added to the email list) are Steve & Carrie Fessler.

Thanks for your hospitality,

Always,
Violet of Glamorganshire

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown