[Elfsea] A Hawaiian birthday for two!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Thu Jul 25 12:12:38 PDT 2002

Xene here:

Date July 28th (this coming Sunday)
Time 6:00  - 9:00p.m.

Llywelyn will have the grill going for meat-type substances. We will have
cakes for the two birthday people - Galen and Arabella - who will be
celebrating their 40th birthdays.
Also, Galen and Allessandre are in the process of moving to Illinois, so
come say "ALOHA!! to them.

In fact, a Hawaiian party would be pretty cool - coconut bras *are*
optional - no whole roast pigs, though!

It is a pot-luck feast.  Please contact Allessandre so she can coordinate
the food.  This is dinnertime and it would be nice to know who is bringing
meat, who is bringing veggies/salad, who is bringing dessert, who is
bringing snacks.  Please contact her at 817-466-8807.

If you need directions to my house, call me at 972-299-9697
302 Sweetgum Dr.
Cedar Hill, TX
75104

See Ya!