[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] OT - need helpful suggestions-quick!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Fri Jul 26 12:49:04 PDT 2002

Thank you!! And thanks to Caelinm too!

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Ruff, David
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 2:28 PM
To: 'steppes at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: [Steppes] OT - need helpful suggestions-quick!

I would rinse it out, drain it and rinse it again.... To my knowledge the
oil in the gas will not harm anything. When you put in fresh gas to run add
afew table spoons of carb cleaner if it really bothers you that the carb
could foul - but honestly it should harm nothing on modern gas. If anything
the mower will be abit hard to start in the beginning - smoke abit and then
clear itself out all in ander a minute of too :)

Ulrich of Carolingia