[Elfsea] Home Sweet Home???

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 11:25:27 PDT 2002

There are many here I promised updates to. And perhaps this is a
little soon, but it's looking positive and I'm ticked pink over the
huge possibility.

   The volitile telecommunications industry has been what is keeping
me from moving back home to Texas (DFW, specifically). And I've
feared the WorldCom mess would make it even harder for me. Alas,
after a brief visit a week ago to my family in Arlington, I returned
to my office in FL to discover there's an opening in my Ft. Worth
switch. I immediately put in for the transfer and heard in the same
day the manager there called mine, revieving a raving review of my
two years performance here. (Not to mention they are old buds).

   I'm just asking for crossed fingers and maybe even a couple of
prayers. Moving home will not only make re-gaining the custody of my
children _faster_, but will also secure my place in my
telecommunications career that much more. It's been a long and hard
road and my goal is so close I can taste it. Just need to come home
to make my family complete.

"Life is Good in Elfsea",
Colete... AKA Vanora

=====