[Elfsea] Highland Games Update

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 12:39:32 PDT 2002

Ceatta,
I will have my trailer at the shed at 10:30 and will drive the things to the Stadium.  I believe that Seamus and Geneviere will be using my trailer to move?  Will they pick it up from the highland games on Friday? or do I need to bring it home.

Will my trailer be available to take things back to the shed on Sunday?

Another duties I need to perform? - Arabella