[Elfsea] Pre-Guardian get together

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 20:46:31 PDT 2002

A few of us are heading out to the Broken O Ranch Saturday afternoon camping
and spending the day Sunday. I'll be out at the ranch about 7pm next
Saturday. I'll be finalizing some of the site layout Sunday. so if you would
like to pre-view the site. stake out your location for your group
encampment. bring yer armor  and play or just come hang out come and join us
it looks like this may be shaping up as a pre-event party on the site. there
is water so if you come out bring something to swim in.

if your coming out let me know so I can give the site owner a ruff count on
who's coming. her opinion is the more the merrier.

Simone