[Elfsea] tor guardian

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:52:50 PDT 2002

Please do not be shy. We are one big happy family. I will make a point of
checking with the gate (if I am not there myself) to see when you arrive and
make a point of introducing myself and anyone else I know to you. ( I am
still new at this and do not know that many people outside our group as yet.
And I too am a bit shy around people I do not know)

Please join us.