[Elfsea] addressing the rumor

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Wed Jun 5 20:23:29 PDT 2002

Though I am happy for you that you'll have a job that pays you what you deserve, I am truly sad to see the both of you go.  As you know, I do not get to play often.  The both of you (the word "you" hereinout standing for "you both") are one of the reasons I have enjoyed playing when I can.  You have embodied (to me, atleast) what it means to serve with dignity and respect without "lording" it over people or making any position seem pious.
     Your absence in Elfsea will be a large void inwhich will be hard to fill, not to mention a place where we will have a hard time WANTING anyone to fill it.  (can we retire a numbered jersey or something in your honor??? lol!)
     It is without saying that your presence will become that of grand folklore and legend of a great couple who made a significant impact on this Kingdom and Barony, and will be that which we use as a shining example to those who come a-new.
     Maybe I'm spouting too much, but I'm just saying what I feel.  I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

With Love (and prayers) for you both,

Violet of Glamorganshire