[Elfsea] Ya-Ya Sisters

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 09:06:49 PDT 2002

Well, well...isn't this interesting!

Heather Nieto: Countess Rising Fawn (I like this one!)
Tessa Nieto: Queen PMS (how appropos!)
Eleanor Cleavely: Queen Smokes-like-a-Chimeny (Again,
how appropos!)

Kinda wanna see the movie...could someone write a
review on how it is? I simply cannot pass up my last
bardic on Friday night!

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary