[Elfsea] Newcomers Revel

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Fri Jun 14 14:07:22 PDT 2002

Greetings Good Gentles,

The Elfsea Newcomers Revel is tomorrow, Saturday, June 15th at Lord Caelin's
home starting aroung 1p.m.   I have had firm confirmation from 5 newcomers
and possiblies from at least 3 more and hope to see many of the talented and
enthusiastic members of the Barony there to spread their knowledge and love
for the Dream to these newcomers. We have some very eager learners in this
group and I know your time will be well spent.

Thank you to all who can spare an hour or so tomorrow to assist.

Any questions or suggestion, feel free to call me this evening or in the
morning at 817-308-2631.

In Service,
Tangwystl
--