[Elfsea] tor guardian

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 01:31:10 PDT 2002

First, I was just wondering, who all is going to Guardian of the Tor?  I
want to go, but I want to know if someone I know will be there, as I am shy
and don't like going strange places alone. :)

Second, I noticed several ladies who had pack baskets at Warlord.  Xene, you
had one, and we've already talked, Lady Arabella, I noticed you had one as
well.  I've been told they come from the basket guy at Gulf Wars.  Does
anyone have his contact info or a website?  I thought those baskets were
just too cool and I WANT ONE.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anabel