[Elfsea] Well, if you are gonna move

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Fri Jun 7 12:40:57 PDT 2002

I guess we'll move too.
So here is my official beg for use of someone's truck for a couple of hours?
The Moving of Caius and Elisabeth

when: June 22 Sat
from: Woodstock apts
To: new apt 1509 Chukka Drive (about 6 blocks)
what: just the few pieces of furniture we own- queen mattress and box springs, computer desk, 2 dressers, antique desk, 3 bookshelves, futon couch (which comes apart)and a tv cabinet.
(Everything else can fit and be moved in the saturn since we actually have the whole weekend to do so.)
what do you get for it?: well, we're both good cooks, and in the new place we will actually have room to brew beer again . . . .we can barter something out. . . .

No, I won't be at Highland games this weekend-I am on duty call. But I can be reached at home: 817-303-0293. Or email me. :)

we now return to the regularily scheduled list . . .
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves
Caius Merlinius Britannicus
(Shari and Ron)