[Elfsea] Last Planning Guardian Planning meeting

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 16 10:48:30 PDT 2002

Good Morning we've now got 10 days before setup starts for guardian of the
Tor. we've got some small details to finish up.   The last planning meeting
will be Tuesday at Montana's  on Washington (Business 377) starting at 6:30.
we will be finalizing everything at this meeting, going over volunteer
schedules, the last read of the site pamphlets to be printed, camping areas,
site layout, portajohn layout, someone get an inventory list of the trailer
if we have it.

a Big thank you for everyone's hard work.

my schedule from now to Guardian is bellow call or come by if you want. most
days I work until 7pm and am ready fro visitors around 8pm.  see you all
Tuesday. and again Thank you everyone.

today Sunday Off.. working on Prize baskets, scrolls, Laundry and site
pamphlet and site tokens.

Monday work and working on class paper for Kings College
Tuesday off working on site tokens, meal tickets scrolls and Planning
meeting.
Wednesday Work a night to self
Thursday work final editing of site pamphlet, final editing of class paper.
Friday work  printing paper for class
Saturday kings college
Sunday work, going over site details
Monday work guardian stuff
Tuesday work guardian stuff
Wednesday printing guardian pamphlet and diner tickets finishing last at
home guardian stuff
Thursday Shopping for Guardian perishables and last minute stuff. going to
site waiting on portajoun people site setup
Friday event starts
Saturday event
Sunday event cleanup closing the books on guardian
Monday going crazy
Tuesday work

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor
Herald Emerald Keep
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor