[Elfsea] Sport bottles and Tops

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Sun Jun 16 18:35:13 PDT 2002

Greetings to our noble populace from Lady Genevieve del Gamba, Chirurgeon in Charge for Guardian of the Tor!

This is a missive to all good gentles who will be attending DFT's Guardian of the Tor in two weeks.  Please save your sport tops and bottles for use by the waterbearers!  The chirurgeons and waterbearers will be working overtime to keep our fighters, equestrians, archers and populace refreshed and hydrated at our event.
    Please bring any extra sport tops and bottles to the event and drop them off at chirurgeon's point.  At the very least, please rinse them out before bringing them to the event.  If you feel very industrious, please sterilize them by soaking the bottles and tops in a 10% bleach solution (1 part bleach, 10 parts water).
    Thank you very much for this service!

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Apprentice to Mistress Xene Theriane