[Elfsea] Simone's Mom's Condition and Contact info

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 23 13:08:38 PDT 2002

I talked with many of you at Kings college about My Mother Afrena's
condition. I'm still a bit numb at times and others a bit upset from the
news. as promisies here is her contact information so you can reach her.

Phone 817-232-3493
Cell phone 817-800-3079
e-mail bethzimm at swbell.net

They do not know yet if the cancer is opperable. She goes in this week for
more testing to see if the cancer is in her milk glands or Lymphatic system.
along with getting more test run to determin how far along the cancer is, if
it is opperable and for staging. She just recived the results from the
Biopsy friday night.

Thank you all for  your words of encouragement yesterday I realy needed it.
And I am sure mom will need the suport from those who know her and those who
have had to deal with this problem in thier lives.

Simone