[Elfsea] 4 days and counting

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Jun 24 21:40:17 PDT 2002

Hey all 4 days and counting until we commence with the Activities that will be this years XI Guardian of the Tor.

We've a host of activities planned for your enjoyment, A river to play in. 200 acers to pace at our leisure. Brin all that you love about the dream and Join us for Guardian of the Tor the weekend of June 28-30th at the Broken O Ranch in Glen Rose Texas.

Please visit our website for information on activities and directions. the URL is

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian/GuardianXI.html

See you all there

Simone