[Elfsea] Highland Games Tickets

Lord Phelippe Descors descors at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 4 10:00:45 PDT 2002

Ceatta,

I have to go to work from 3p to 11p on Saturday in the slave pits in a far
off land called Mundainia so please pass my saturday ticket on to someone
who needs it.  I have already planned on an escape route that will get me
there on Sunday morning so on Saturday you need to give Maria a ticket that
will get me in on Sunday (you only gave us 2 adult tickets so we need only 1
more)

	Phelippe

PS: Elizabeth, if you are there on Sunday I would like to talk to you