[Elfsea] My new name...

Christine E Huse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 4 13:13:22 PDT 2002

See, that's what I thought (I thought I remembered hearing something about
that in my Spanish language class)! But, I've been told that it was the soft
"th" sound by others in this Kingdom.

Well, Cool! I like the "z" sound much better!

Maria Cabeca de Vaca (or as Ceatta put it...Maria of the New Name..hehehe)