[Elfsea] Fwd: test your mind

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 5 17:52:27 PDT 2002

Hmmm...it was just brought to my attention that this post did not come
across like I hoped....I meant it to be funny...I guess you really had to be
at business meeting to understand this one. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

I really do love all of you like I do my own family and even consider all of
you a part of my already very large family.

So, I guess I should have put Elfsea down. :-)

Maria