[Elfsea] Ya-Ya Sisters

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 06:06:34 PDT 2002

--- Arabella de Montacute <arabella at elfsea.net> wrote:
> I went and found my Ya-Ya name!!!
>
> To get you Ya-Ya sister name:
>
> http://yayasisterhood.warnerbros.com
>
> then click where it says flash site or the pop up
> screen  where it says ya-ya
>
> then click on the ya-ya name generator
>
> I had fun:
> Lisa Duke = Viscountess Smokes-like-a-chimney
> Arabella de Montacute = Countess Shedding Her Fears
> Lady Arabella de Montacute = Queen Sitting Bull
> Lisa Kay Wolfe = Princess Rise and Shine
> Lisa Kay Duke = Countess Complains-a-lot
> Lisa W Duke = Princess Young Chicken
>
> Then I realized I already had a Ya-Ya Name;
> Honourable Lady Whiney Butt
>
> See you all Friday

Variations on my name, mundane and SCA, produced:

Queen PMS
Marchioness Wants-It-All
Marchioness Standing Mountain
Duchess Bop Around the Clock

I think I like Marchioness Wants-It-All the best.  I'd
love to go see this movie with y'all, but my best
friend since kindergarten and college roommate &
suitemates have declared the five of us can't see it
without each other, so I'll have to wait.  :(

I might be able to make it to the demo, though.  Won't
be sure until Saturday morning.

Amicalement,
Madelina