[Elfsea] Great eventing trailer for sale!

Gabriella Cleveland ancientgrl at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:25:59 PDT 2002

  Greetings Drake/Craig,
I e-mailed you once before. We are also) merchants and are in NEED of a
trailer. Would you be so kind and let us know the dimensions, year and
model, as well as when would be a good time to contact you to look at it.
Our hme phone no.: 940-325-2860 or Tom's cell phone: 817-304-2721. I feel
confident if this is the one (trailer), we will come to a mutual agreement,
or as you said "make you an offer you can't refuse !"
Love and Peace Always, Tom and Gabriella