[Elfsea] Question about a name?

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Fri Jun 21 20:04:54 PDT 2002

>The name I think is registered is Caitrin Faelan.  It was registered around
>1992.
>
>Thank you very much.
>Crystal

This name has indeed been registered in September of 1993 (you likely submitted in 92, it takes a while) via Ansteorra.

For the record the name is registered as : Caitr{i'}n Faelan

The {i'} is notation for a lowercase i with a slash from lower left to upper right replacing the dot.

I hope this helps.  If you are interested in registering arms, we have a meeting once per month on the Second Monday to help people who need names and arms and we would be happy to work with you on them.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Chronicler, Deputy Herald
Co-host of Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

--
American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always recognize