[Elfsea] We're here...

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Jun 30 13:17:03 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/29/2002 5:02:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com writes:

> We had many precious items in the trailer, including
> my hope chest, wedding dress and album, most of my
> high school and college memorabelia, mine and
> Sebastian's diplomas and my degree, 90% of our garb,
> our awards (including Asa's AOL. Sorry Asa...) and
> lots of other stuff.

I am so sorry for the loss, but fortunately it sounds that ya'll are in one
piece.  Your memories of your special things like a wedding dress are the
important thing, and other Items can be replaced - you can't.  Let me know, I
will make another scroll and mail it to you if you do not recover your it.

Take care of yourselves, good luck, good health.
Blessed be

Asa & Thorgeir