[Elfsea] Highland Games - for Caetta

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 14:23:50 PDT 2002

I tried to send this privately but got trapped by the mailer deamon

Display stuff

I have several good books (Du Berry Hours etc.) that I don't mind the
mundanes thumbing through.

I have several needlework pieces.

I can bring the "traveling chest" - I use it to explain several of the "facts
of life" of the middle ages.

Friday set-up
       I have 1 each - husband and sort of large truck to pledge to the
moving effort and the set-up/ take down (I am sure of the truck for take down
I am not as sure of the husband). I will do what I can to help depending on
the mood of La Petit Demoisel Vivian.

Aeryn