[Elfsea] Tarkus' Bardic

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Jun 5 20:45:42 PDT 2002

Is this month's bardic at Lady's Elizabeth? Would someone please send me
directions and a telephone number ?

willlow de wisp

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:05:23 -0700 Elizabeth Hawkwood
<Rbnew5 at netscape.net> writes:
> --
> Yeah!  Don the garb and grab the sheet music...
>
> It's THIS Friday night, May 3rd, usual time (which, I am told,
> is about 7:30 PM or so) and will last until midnight (or when I
> fall asleep, whichever comes first).
>
> This month's Bardic will be held at my home at
>          5412 Whitman Ave
>          Fort Worth, TX  76133.
>
> Please bring a chair to sit on, your musical instrument(s), song
> books, your favorite bardic pieces to share, your beverage,
> and food to share for the pot luck.
>
> **As always, SCA rules apply at this event, including the legal
> drinking age and the use of illegal substances. Also, children
> must be closely supervised at all times - no exceptions. **
>
> /Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
>

> Directions:
>    Find your best route to SW Loop 820 in Fort Worth.
>    Exit Grandbury Rd, go South.  (coming from the west, that's a
> right
>        turn; from the East, it's a left)
>    Turn east (left) at the second red-light intersection, south of
> the
> freeway ,
>        onto Wedgmont Circle N.
>    One block from the light is a stopsign - just past the stop sign,
> the
>        road Ys.  Veer right - our house is the fouth house from the
>        stopsign, on the right side of the road.
>     Torches will light your way to the back yard.
>     There is a shopping center parking lot available should extra
> parking
>        space be needed.
>
> Map Link:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country==US&address==5412+Whitman+Av
e&city==Fort+Worth&state==TX&zipcode==76133&homesubmit.x==44&homesubmit.y
==13

-----
> 5412 Whitman Ave
> Fort Worth, TX
> 76133-2618, US (image)
> Back[1] (image) All rights reserved. Use Subject to
> License/Copyright[2]
> (image)
> (image)[3] (image)[4]
> This map is informational only. No representation is made or
> warranty given as
> to its content. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest and its
> suppliers
> assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such
> use.
> Privacy Policy[5] & Legal Notices[6]
> © 2002 MapQuest.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
>
> ======References:======
>   1.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?mapdata==i8rr6UmMevNCHDkexnnuoKwU2vd
inwpPCrYVGITMROgNHxSbn4v%2bpuNd%2fFYQx3T2HKCJQDYTCTzJGp8wof1K61H0wDpu2s1y
56v2buZXTXPMriMxWa%2b4lFEU06xWlL0rMFwFvGQV6214AX2L5zZAVkJlzDXGHmT6FUQyCLo
Xp0lCWa9FXjjZ%2byWE2JjX%2boipu5%2fFE8dxpHHKsO6mAAux7EbFxx1YUT3vzwmr%2fc2S
H%2fCiMxMAeWJZjwt3WeX1yCZHkRRZinJ4YO%2be9ThCADm0FCqHj%2f5LYJvRhbsHiyyVQe%
2bLlFNbtprbBMQstWee4kd16Jz0ChjF97hYkbLj0gC5kocCyyiyqkkI35TGIRo6MX%2baLN1w
jOKudw%3d%3d
>   2. http://www.mapquest.com/about/copyright.adp
>   3.

http://ar.atwola.com/link/93016778/1653231490/aollocal?target==_blank&amp