[Elfsea] Ya-Ya Brother

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 7 17:31:33 PDT 2002

Having established many years ago that I AM in touch with my feminine side
(long story, it happened at work, ask me later...) l went ahead and found MY
Ya-Ya names:

Glen Wilkerson is Countess Head-In-The-Clouds

Glen Dale Wilkerson (my full name) is Princess Horny Toad

Alaric Greythorne is Empress Works-Like-A-Dog

Come on, guys, we can play this game too...