[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Tourney

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Jun 12 15:53:16 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of you,
Forgive my tardiness, I've just now recovered from this last weekend.  Below are the current results.

Remember the last tourney of our 6 week spread is this coming weekend.  Fighter practice begins at 5:00 p.m. and the tourney begins promptly at 6:00 p.m.

Fearghus has told me he is running **((3))** pits this last day for a greater turn-around of fighters.  It is important this time for the looser to make sure he comes and tells me who won, so I get the points done right.

If you have donations to the giftbaskets please bring them to the site @ 5:00 as I need some time to get them ready before the tourney begins.

Their Excellancies have said Court will begin IMMEDIATELY after the tourney is over.

There will be 5 places awarded with gift baskets.  I suspect this last tourney will bring a good turn out of folks.

We could really use some ice water and bottles for the fighters and populace.  Could someone take the lead and make this happen?

Tomas - 112
Louis - 111
Virgil - 75
Sir Romanius - 65