[Elfsea] Hospitaler Volunteers

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:15:36 PDT 2002

We need help maning the hospitality tent wich is also Hospitalers point.

The tent will open Friday at 2pm and run continualy until 2pm Saterday and re open from 8 am till 6 pm Sunday. The tent will be up to provide refreshment to our gusests as they arive on site. a place for newcomers to borrow garb and supplies. a place for visiters to find out about the SCA. Our hospitality is a valuable asset to the SCA and how we help our newcomers also reflects on the SCA. so come and help at the hospitality paviloion I need volunteers for all shifts. the shifts are

Friday                  Saterday             Sunday

2pm-4pm            12am-2am            8am-10am
4pm-6pm              2am-4am            10am-12pm
6pm-8pm              4am-6am            12pm-2pm
8pm-10pm            6am-8am              2pm-4pm
10pm-12am          8am-10am            4pm-6pm
                           10am-12pm
                           12pm-2pm

so if you can assit with the Hospitality tent please let me know

Christopher