[Elfsea] Fabric

Jenn Kostal genevieve at elfsea.net
Thu Jun 27 05:36:33 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

At Moot this past Monday, I said I would be willing to do some fabric buys for people looking for "hard to find" fabrics.  The first type I have selected is linen.

I will have 2 books available on Saturday at the Tor.  One is 100% linen at $19/yard.  The other is a cotton/linen blend at $12.50/yard.

Now, I know the prices aren't "FABOULOUS" but there are a couple of things to remember.  First, these are first quality bolt runs.  If the fabric is flawed when it comes to the workroom, I get to send it back, so everyone will get the best quality.  Second, every color is available.  No more hunting through pastel after pastel in Joanne's or the Fabric District hoping to find even a white or black.

If you are interested, see me.  After I total all the orders, I will get the shipping cost and divide that among all people who ordered.  Unfortunately, I can't cover the cost up front, so before the fabric ships, I will need everyone's payment.  Please see me with questions.

In Service,
Genevieve de Lironcourt