[Elfsea] We're here...

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 15:01:23 PDT 2002

Greetings friends,

After a very long and difficult journey, Sebastian and
I have arrived in Phoenix, minus most of our garb and
furniture. As we pulled into the outskirts of Phoenix,
Sebastian's van had a blow-out in the right front
tire. Since the vehicle was not driveable (I think he
said the gear box was shot and I know that the spare
was flatter than Nebraska), we had to have it towed.
AAA didn't tell the tow driver that we had a U-Haul
trailer attached to the van (that is what probably
saved Sebastian and his brother from serious injury).
AAA refused to cover the towing of the trailer as did
U-Haul, who said they wouldn't tow it because there
was no damage to the trailer. So, U-Haul told us to
leave it on the road and come back for it as did the
State Troopers who stopped by to see if we were ok. We
did so and came back as soon as possible (it's 75
miles from where we were to where we are now) to find
the trailer missing. Nobody is claiming they towed it
so we reported it stolen.

We had many precious items in the trailer, including
my hope chest, wedding dress and album, most of my
high school and college memorabelia, mine and
Sebastian's diplomas and my degree, 90% of our garb,
our awards (including Asa's AOL. Sorry Asa...) and
lots of other stuff.

I guess the point of this email is to tell you NEVER
LEAVE YOUR TRAILER on the side of the road and find a
way to get Renter's Insurance. Thankfully, we do have
Renter's Insurance and hopefully, they'll find our
trailer with everything intact.

Sorry to ramble on so much. We're alive, unhurt and
happy to be here (for the most part, anyway). Here is
our current address:

111 S. 395th Ave
Tonopah, AZ 85354

We'll let you all know when we get a place of our own.
Take care, friends, and we will see you soon.

With much love,
Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

=====