[Elfsea] Baby-sitting @Highland Games and Tor

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 11:40:13 PDT 2002

>Bonjour!

Answers below:
>This is a wonderful idea.  I do have two questions,
>though:
>
>1. How old are your daughters?
>2. How do they play to handle discipline problems,
>should they arise?
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Amicalement,
>Madelina de Lindesaya

Very good questions.
Julianna (Ashley) is 17 and Elizabeth (Lauren) is 15.  They have been care givers for my son since he was born.  My son is a handful.  Trevor sometimes thinks of them as moms.

In my house we are/try to be respectful of each other in regards to disipline.  The girls are not allowed to spank. They use time-out as dicipline.  The girls have been taught to give a command with a "please" attached.  And if it gets really necessary they'll seek the parent for assistance.

They have referances if needed, they have worked for Their Excellancies Daniel and Siobhan, Their Excellancies Galen and Allessande, Their Excellancies Xene and Llywellyn, Their Excellancies Timotheous and Allyson, Lady Margarete (Spinning Winds), Lady Maria and Lord Phillipe, Lord Tomas and Lady Rixende, and Lady Sindara and Lord Sfi currently out of Kingdom). If you want to contact any of the people above please send them an email. I'm sure they would be happy to discuss the abilities of our daughters in private or in public if they so desire.

Are there any other questions?

Arabella