[Elfsea] Baby-sitting @Highland Games and Tor

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 20:34:12 PDT 2002

Perhaps Sebastian and I could find a way to donate to
the cause. They are going to LOVE band camp! But I do
remember when Angelo State Band Camp was a whopping
$90 for an entire week! Wow it's gone up!

VIVAT to Elizabeth and Juliana!

Eleanor Cleavely
Recovering band geek and flautist since 1989
Band Camp attendee 1990 - 1995

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary