[Elfsea] Business Meeting

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Mon Jun 3 06:52:25 PDT 2002

I don't know if this is the proper venue for this, but I would like to discuss the issue of 1st Monday Trade Days mundanes on site. I had rather bad experience with four of them who were brought to me as hospitaler by members of the Steppes and not informed up front that they were trades day people.  Anyway, I would like to discuss the futue handling of such issues.

Thank you for your consideration
Tangwystl

>>> fearghus at elfsea.net 06/02/02 10:30AM >>>
First I would like to remind everyone that business meeting is tomorrow night beginning at 7:30 at Lord Timothey and Lady Anezka's home.

Secondly I would like any agenda items to be emailed to me by no later than noon tomorrow so that I may put together an agenda for the meeting.

Thank you,

In Service to the Barony and Kingdom,
HL Fearghus MacKenna
Seneshal to Lord and Lady Elfsea