[Elfsea] Directions to Bedford Boys Ranch

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Jun 5 14:14:49 PDT 2002

Just as a heads up to people that might be getting rain... There hasn't been any worth mentioning here.  It's looking beautiful and cool over here but I have little fear of any appreciable rain.

>From Fort Worth I would take 183 to the Brown Trail exit.  Head north on Brown Trail to Harwood road.  Head east on Harwood to the third Light. (That'd be in front of the Post Office.)  Head South (Right) at the light.  Take another right at the first stop sign and follow the road around to the Ballfields/tennis courts.

>From Dallas I would take 183 to Forrest Ridge.  Head north on forrest ridge.  You will reach the main entrance to the park.  Turn left at the light into the park.  Take a right at the first stop sign.  Follow it around and take a left at the next stop sign.  Follow the road around to the ball fields/tennis courts.

People start arriving around 1900 and we usually practice until 2200 or later.  The park officially closes around 2300.

Virgil - The nearest Sonic is back out to Harwood and west to Brown Trail.  Head south on Brown Trail.  Cross over 183 and the Sonic is on your right.  (Wouldn't want you to miss your post practice Cherry Limeaid. <G>)

If you are coming from Fort Worth and you miss the turn at the post office the next street/light is Forrest Ridge.  You can head south there and follow the instructions for people coming from the east.

If you are coming from Dallas and get turned around you should be able to find either "Central", Brown Trail, Harwood, or 183.  The Boys ranch is in the middle of all this.

In Service,
     Wilim