[Elfsea] Ya-Ya Sisters

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 13:54:35 PDT 2002

This is rather fun -- I got carried away and played with all the ladies in my
house.

Aeryn
       Aeryn  -  Empress Drunk-as-a-Lord  (from my misspent youth I'll wager)
       Aeryn Geil  -     Empress Weeping River (???)
       Aeryn Nighean a Marcaiche - Duchess Sings-in-the-Rain (cool)
       Lady Ealasaid Mac al Bhaird - Empress Wants-it-All (Gee they don't
think much    of my "court" persona either!)
       Fothanan al Aeryn - Princess Smokes-like-a-Chimney (incense perhaps?)
Vivian
       Vivian Judith Ann Geil - Marchioness Chirps-like-a-Bluejay (where did
they hide the microphone?)
       Vivian nighean al Aeryn - Empress Crazy-like-a-Fox (Just because she
has Mommy and Daddy wrapped about her little finger...)
       Grandma's Princess - Marchioness Silent Breeze (silent - who are they
kidding...)
Satai
       Grey Lady Satai - Countess Singing Cloud