[Elfsea] King's College and Archery

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 18:09:26 PDT 2002

Is this range also a target range?  I did not get this information.  I'm teaching target form.  Can we work together?
Artair

  Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote: I have agreed to teach a combat archery class at King's College. It was to be a classroom session, but the organizers have blessed me with a target range and want some practice. This causes some minor issues since I intended to travel to the event in my Miata. It would hold handouts and a few examples of equipment, but combat targets and loaner gear just will not fit. Is anyone else intending to go from Elfsea who might (1) take the extra gear or (2) allow me and my gear to go with them in return for gas/lodging.

Caelin