[Elfsea] Fabric District

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Jun 19 11:14:02 PDT 2002

Don't you live off of 183 in the midcities area?  Take 183 to loop 12 north
loop 12 will blend into 35E north
take the Walnut hill exit (carefully) turn right or east
a few blocks to Harry Hines right or south
about 2 blocks to Perth street right or west

The first shop is on the corner and they continue down the street and arround the next corner.  The Silk shop has wonderful examples of silk and fake fur.

Arabella