[Elfsea] Re: Appointment to the Grand Council

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Jun 21 15:06:59 PDT 2002

Thank you Simone, Ceatta, Eleanor and everyone who has sent congratulations.
And, likewise, I am thankful to and honored by Their Majesty's faith in me,
and for giving me this opportunity to serve the kingdom and society. I will
strive to do my best and will likely ask for feedback, advice and support
from time to time. The discussions of the Grand Council are open to everyone
and I encourage you to subscribe (as Lady Simone already does) if you are so
inclined. You can learn more about the council and subscribe to it's list
at:

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~schuldy/gc/

Thanks again,
-=Armand=-