[Elfsea] Kydex

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Jun 26 14:10:01 PDT 2002

Baron Rozell wrote:

>Someone else may have a better answer for this one, but the only place I
>know of that sells kydex armor is Egg Armor Armory. Their website is
>located at: http://members.tripod.com/eggarmour/index.html .

I let my fingers do a little walking...  I checked with Egg Armor's site
and discovered that they use 1/8" and 3/16" Kydex in their products. I
checked with American Plastics (817-589-7811) and a 4x8 foot sheet of
black 3/16" Kydex (stock # KX14060) is $224 plus tax. They do sell it by
the area, but the smaller the single piece, the higher the per square
foot price is.

There is also a "scrap" sheet of 1/4" Kydex (stock # KXTBLK250048096DR)
that is actually two sheets, one 4x4 and one 2x4, but it's $259

Of course, a couple or three interested parties could coop on a sheet.... :)

Sluggy!