[Elfsea] Elfsea Encampment at the Tor

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Wed Jun 26 12:05:07 PDT 2002

Thank you. for your prompt reply. I completly understand.

Simone

>So far the list of people I have for the Elfsea encampment are listed
bellow please let me know if I need to remove or add your name to this list
so I can have an accurate list for the Elfsea encampment at Guardian by the
time I leave for Site thursday at 11 am

>thanks Simone
>

>Timothy

My lady and I will be day-tripping the Tor this year.  Our apologies, but
our recent travel schedule demands we spend some time at home, arranging
mundane matters.  Our only other choice would be to skip the event all
together, which we strongly do not want to do.

Timothy

--
American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always recognize