[Elfsea] We're here...

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 08:26:05 PDT 2002

Oh, Eleanor!  I don't know you guys that well, but I'm so sorry.  I wouldn't
wish that on ANYONE.  My best friend and I moved to Dallas in Uhaul and
thankfully we had no problems, but thanks for the timely warning.  When we
move again we'll be sure to check everything before we go and be prepared
for the worst.  I hope everything comes back to you safely.  As for who did
it, just remember, what goes around, comes around.

Best of luck,
Anabel